Dead On Arrival
Dead On Arrival
Dead On Arrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

black ops ps3 clan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gamebattles Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tharinz

Tharinz

Gamebattles Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Gamebattles Suggestions   Gamebattles Suggestions EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:08 pm

I think a thread is needed for anyone to post suggestions on in game strategies on particular maps. I suppose we don't really need much help on havana for example but a map like grid i think the really most important thing is getting to B bomb as fast as possible.
I just watched a MLG game between Optic and EnvyUs and the one thing i noticed was instead of spinning around when planting they simply did small circles while planting...kind of hard to explain but i'll show you guys. Also both teams really seemed to get to B bomb as fast as possible on grid and getting set up in that room. Also another thing is to check bodies as soon as possible for the bomb. Any other suggestions for Gamebattles should be posted here.Whether its in map strategies or just random tips.
Back to top Go down
dabomb1234

Gamebattles Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles Suggestions   Gamebattles Suggestions EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:29 pm

hey nice tips Thor i think all those could work i think for villa when we are attacking we should rush B because A has way to many camping spots and when defending we pretty much got that covered.
Back to top Go down

Gamebattles Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead On Arrival :: Clan Events :: Gamebattles-
Jump to: