Dead On Arrival
Dead On Arrival
Dead On Arrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

black ops ps3 clan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey guys batman here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RIDDICK

RIDDICK

hey guys batman here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys batman here   hey guys batman here EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:18 am

i work monday to friday from 8:00am to 6:00 pm and than on weekend i have off but i can play during the week just after 6 pm and starting tommor to wont be on for like 3 days cuz iam going to my cottege to do roofing ya so much fun lol not really
Back to top Go down
Tharinz

Tharinz

PostSubject: Re: hey guys batman here   hey guys batman here EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:54 pm

ah ya we were wonderin where you've been bro but that makes sense dude. Thanks for tellin us. What days are you off? times your playin?
Back to top Go down
RIDDICK

RIDDICK

PostSubject: Re: hey guys batman here   hey guys batman here EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:30 pm

i meant not beening here lol
Back to top Go down
RIDDICK

RIDDICK

PostSubject: hey guys batman here   hey guys batman here EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:29 pm

hey guys i just wanted to say srry for beeing here for like the past month and the reason beening is cuz iam starting to work full time again and i feel bad for not saying anything. I still want to be a part of this clan so i will try to be on as much as i can. and i no some times u guysy send invites to play black ops and i dont come cuz my bro is playing my ps3. so i hope all is well with this later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey guys batman here   hey guys batman here Empty

Back to top Go down

hey guys batman here
Page 1 of 1