Dead On Arrival
Dead On Arrival
Dead On Arrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

black ops ps3 clan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

had your..?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xTB---

had your..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: had your..?   had your..? EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:09 pm

Leyva25 wrote:
had your friends turn back to you?

well i had, and it isnt feel good. I tursted you guys to handle the work while i was away for 1 week, 7 days. When i was in the airport coming back to mmy hometown i was like damn i want to be in my computer to see again my friends my clan moving on but guess what i only see my firends turning their backs to me. I cant discribe the way i feel but let say you guys broke my heart. Idk what i did wring i make sure everyone participated on gbs. i give promos to the people who deserved it, i started to make a tourney for our clan (FFA Tourney), and iwas about to make squads for *Ek*. Well now i see that im a bad leader and so you dont want to know more about me. You treat me as if i was someone new or a stranger and thats fine. I just wanted to say im going to make my own clan no more *Ek* and no more BreakWolf but if you want to join tell me if not have fun in DoA+

you spelt a couple things wrong affraid
Back to top Go down

had your..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: had your..?   had your..? EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:14 pm

Sorry u feel that way but we had to do wat was best for the team
Back to top Go down

had your..? Empty
PostSubject: had your..?   had your..? EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:52 am

had your friends turn back to you?

well i had, and it isnt feel good. I tursted you guys to handle the work while i was away for 1 week, 7 days. When i was in the airport coming back to mmy hometown i was like damn i want to be in my computer to see again my friends my clan moving on but guess what i only see my firends turning their backs to me. I cant discribe the way i feel but let say you guys broke my heart. Idk what i did wring i make sure everyone participated on gbs. i give promos to the people who deserved it, i started to make a tourney for our clan (FFA Tourney), and iwas about to make squads for *Ek*. Well now i see that im a bad leader and so you dont want to know more about me. You treat me as if i was someone new or a stranger and thats fine. I just wanted to say im going to make my own clan no more *Ek* and no more BreakWolf but if you want to join tell me if not have fun in DoA+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

had your..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: had your..?   had your..? Empty

Back to top Go down

had your..?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead On Arrival :: Clan News :: Complaints-
Jump to: